1) Permanency Tip of the Week: What Makes a Difference to Our Youth?; 2) Permanency Success Story of the Week: Reflections on Openness; 3) Protecting Children Must Be Part of The Next Stimulus Package; 4) Home is a perilous place for some Californians during coronavirus pandemic; 5) Strengthening Connections – Mentoring Youth During a Pandemic; 6) Coronavirus Changes: Heroes Protect Children in a Time of Instability; 7) Coronavirus Changes: Heroes Protect Children in a Time of Instability;
1) Permanency Tip of the Week: Are We Making a Difference?; 2) Permanency Success Story of the Week: Such A Big Relief: Amid Pandemic, Parents Finalize Adoption Virtually via Zoom; 3) Children in Foster Care Among Those at Risk Amid Pandemic; 4) Canadian Public Advisory: Supporting Transition Aged Youth during COVID-19; 5) Coronavirus Precautions for Foster Youth: NPR; 6) COVID-19 and Child Welfare Cases; 7) How Can We Better Engage Fathers in Prevention?
1) Permanency Tip of the Week: Blending Trauma and Public Health Informed Interventions; 2) Permanency Success Story of the Week: For a Longtime Host of Wednesday’s Child, a Personal Tie to Adoption; 3)Making an Emergency Plan with Youth in Congregate Care in California: A Toolkit for Dependency Attorneys, Youth Providers, and Advocates; 4) Foster Kids Who Can’t Visit Parents are Struggling Under Coronavirus Isolation, Advocates Say; 5) Coronavirus Leaves Foster Children with Nowhere to Go; 6) Federal Child Welfare – Guidance on COVID-19 Response; 7) Sheltering in Place: ACEs-Informed Tips for Self-Care During a Pandemic;
1) Permanency Tip of the Week: What is Wrong with My Youth? It’s Trauma AND (NOT OR) COVID-19; 2) Permanency Success Story of the Week: Jake’s Dream of a Permanent Home Comes True; 3) Coronavirus and Foster Care: How Foster Families and Child Welfare are Struggling during the Pandemic; 4) Nothing but Bad News in the “Ever in Foster Care” Report; 5) Special message of hope to ECEC sector from Harvard’s Dr Jack Shonkoff; 6) Generations United’s Statement on the President Signing the Older Americans Act Reauthorization into Law; 7) There’s a Big Difference Between Child Poverty and Neglect;
1) Permanency Tip of the Week: Serving and Supporting Trauma Survivors During a Crisis; 2) Permanency Success Story of the Week: Something to Celebrate; 3) Office of Child Care COVID-19 Resources (3/13/20); 4) Thinking About Adoption: Lucky Me?; 5) Childhood Maltreatment Initiates a Developmental Cascade that Leads to Relationship Dysfunction in Emerging Adulthood; 6) Partnering with Relatives to Promote Reunification; 7) How to Make an Ecomap;