1) Let’s All Try to Be Patient with Each Other; 2) No one has ever wanted you here. If you find a family that will actually love you, go be with them; 3) Using Big Data to Solve Big New Mexico Problems; 4) Clark County, National Partner Mount Effort to Accelerate Adoptions; 5) Boys Town is Home: A Veteran’s Story; 6) Positive Youth Development Holds Promise for States Working with Transitioning Youth; 7) How do You Engage Teens Who are Resistant to Coming for Therapy?
1) Permanency Tip of the Week: Never Say Never, Except in These Situations; 2) Permanency Success Story of the Week: Discovering Joy; 3) National Adoption Month 2019 – Youth Voices: Why Family Matters Webinar; 4) Jeanette Yoffe Book – Foster Care & Adoption Therapy; 5) What Survivors of Complex Trauma Want You To Know; 6) Federal Report Shows Number of Youth in Foster Care Declined Last Year; 7) New Public Service Ads Spotlight Teen Adoption
1) Permanency Tip of the Week: Listening to Understand Instead of React; 2) Permanency Success Story of the Week: Forever Family: Mother Adopts Five Children in Foster Care; 3) We Have to Better Understand What Foster Parents Need; 4) We Must Understand Promise of Adolescent Development to Serve Youth; 5) How Vaping Nicotine Can Affect A Teenage Brain; 6) National Adoption Competency Mental Health Training Initiative (NTI) ; 7) A Child You Know is Being Bullied: How to Recognize Bullying and How to Help;
1) Permanency Tip of the Week: When Are They Going to Act Their Age?; 2) Permanency Success Story of the Week: 15+ Heartwarming Pictures of Children Who Were Just Adopted; 3) New ASU Online Course Designed to Help Youth in Foster Care Pursue Higher Education; 4) The Mockingbird Family Model; 5) Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption – 13th annual Best Adoption-Friendly Workplaces List; 6) Healthy Relationships Matter: Building Resilience in the Face of Traumatic Experiences; 7) 3 Things to do Before Becoming A Foster Parent
1) Permanency Tip of the Week: Abnormal Behavior ~ Normal Reaction to an Abnormal Reality; 2) Permanency Success Story of the Week: LOVE HAS NO BOUNDARIES; 3) How Opioids and Meth Have Forced Minnesota Counties to Rethink Foster Care; 4) Webinar – Youth Voices: Why Family Matters; 5) Boys Town Inspires Teen to Share Her Voice and Become Foster Care Advocate; 6) Open Adoption in Diverse Families: Complex Relationships in the Digital Age; 7) To Ease Reentry, Help the Hosts Who Offer Couch Hopping