1) Permanency Tip of the Week: Sources of Support #2 – I Am Fine, I Don’t Needs Any Support from you Adults; 2) Permanency Success Story of the Week: Every Child in Foster Care Deserves a Permanent Home and a Loving Family; 3) ; 4) Preventative Measures are Needed in Child Welfare Policy, Data Shows; 5) Here’s How Reentry Can Be More Successful; 6) More Texas Children Now Leaving Foster Care Than Entering; Adoptions Hit Record Number; 7) Understanding the JJDPA Webinar Series;
1) Permanency Tip of the Week: Sources of Support #1 – We are Fine, We Have Already Been Parents; 2) Permanency Success Story of the Week: Love Them No Matter What; 3) Study Documents the Benefits of Authentic Youth Engagement; 4) Journey to Light: A Different Way Forward – Final Report of the Restorative Inquiry – Nova Scotia Home for Colored Children; 5) Adoption Law Should Be Reformed to Give Children Legal Connections to Both of Their Families – Here’s Why; 6) The Opioid Epidemic: A Needed Focus on Adolescents and Young Adults; 7) Foster Parents of High-Need Children Need More Support;
1) Permanency Tip of the Week: Thankfulness and Gratitude; 2) Permanency Success Story of the Week: Teacher Adopts Student with Down Syndrome After His Mom Dies of Cancer; 3) Why Some Adoptees Are Not Ready for Reunion; 4) How to Teach the Most Challenging Youth to Problem Solve & Reduce Staff Injuries; 5) How Fear, Loss, Grief and Resilience Play a Role in Our Adoption; 6) Faced with Trauma, Tribes Fighting to Curb Rising Suicide Rates; 7) My Son Is Adopted, and Yes, I Am His Real Mother
1) Let’s All Try to Be Patient with Each Other; 2) No one has ever wanted you here. If you find a family that will actually love you, go be with them; 3) Using Big Data to Solve Big New Mexico Problems; 4) Clark County, National Partner Mount Effort to Accelerate Adoptions; 5) Boys Town is Home: A Veteran’s Story; 6) Positive Youth Development Holds Promise for States Working with Transitioning Youth; 7) How do You Engage Teens Who are Resistant to Coming for Therapy?
1) Permanency Tip of the Week: Never Say Never, Except in These Situations; 2) Permanency Success Story of the Week: Discovering Joy; 3) National Adoption Month 2019 – Youth Voices: Why Family Matters Webinar; 4) Jeanette Yoffe Book – Foster Care & Adoption Therapy; 5) What Survivors of Complex Trauma Want You To Know; 6) Federal Report Shows Number of Youth in Foster Care Declined Last Year; 7) New Public Service Ads Spotlight Teen Adoption