1) Permanency Tip of the Week: Sources of Support #3 – I Am A Trained Professional, I Can Handle This Situation; 2) Permanency Success Story of the Week: Ariana’s Story; 3) Utah First State to Receive Federal Approval of Family First Act Plan; 4) State (Florida) Struggling with High Turnover of Child Protective Investigators; 5) Secondary Traumatic Stress/ Compassion Fatigue: This Is Hard, This Work That We Do, AND We Are Making A Difference – Free Webinar; 6) The Future of (International) Adoption is in a Child’s Own Community; 7) Washington ‘State-raised’ Inmates from Foster Care Urge Better Youth Support;
1) Permanency Tip of the Week: Sources of Support #2 – I Am Fine, I Don’t Needs Any Support from you Adults; 2) Permanency Success Story of the Week: Every Child in Foster Care Deserves a Permanent Home and a Loving Family; 3) ; 4) Preventative Measures are Needed in Child Welfare Policy, Data Shows; 5) Here’s How Reentry Can Be More Successful; 6) More Texas Children Now Leaving Foster Care Than Entering; Adoptions Hit Record Number; 7) Understanding the JJDPA Webinar Series;
1) Let’s All Try to Be Patient with Each Other; 2) No one has ever wanted you here. If you find a family that will actually love you, go be with them; 3) Using Big Data to Solve Big New Mexico Problems; 4) Clark County, National Partner Mount Effort to Accelerate Adoptions; 5) Boys Town is Home: A Veteran’s Story; 6) Positive Youth Development Holds Promise for States Working with Transitioning Youth; 7) How do You Engage Teens Who are Resistant to Coming for Therapy?
1) Permanency Tip of the Week: Listening to Understand Instead of React; 2) Permanency Success Story of the Week: Forever Family: Mother Adopts Five Children in Foster Care; 3) We Have to Better Understand What Foster Parents Need; 4) We Must Understand Promise of Adolescent Development to Serve Youth; 5) How Vaping Nicotine Can Affect A Teenage Brain; 6) National Adoption Competency Mental Health Training Initiative (NTI) ; 7) A Child You Know is Being Bullied: How to Recognize Bullying and How to Help;
1) Permanency Tip of the Week: Abnormal Behavior ~ Normal Reaction to an Abnormal Reality; 2) Permanency Success Story of the Week: LOVE HAS NO BOUNDARIES; 3) How Opioids and Meth Have Forced Minnesota Counties to Rethink Foster Care; 4) Webinar – Youth Voices: Why Family Matters; 5) Boys Town Inspires Teen to Share Her Voice and Become Foster Care Advocate; 6) Open Adoption in Diverse Families: Complex Relationships in the Digital Age; 7) To Ease Reentry, Help the Hosts Who Offer Couch Hopping